Peter J. Visser Of Counsel
Pete’s practice emphasizes probate and estate planning issues. He has handled dozens of probates and drafted hundreds of wills during his career. He understands the issues and the potential problems which may occur when an estate plan is put into operation. He has handled probates involving as little as $2,000.00, and as much as $5,000,000.00. He has also been an executor for some probates, so he knows from the inside the work an executor must perform to complete a probate.
Pete has been practicing with Zender Thurston since 1974. Prior to 1974, he worked as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Washington, worked for a year as an associate with LeCocq, Simonarson & Durnan, and had his own private practice.
- University of Washington School of Law, LLB, 1966
- University of Washington, BA in Political Science, 1963
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- LAW Advocates
- Mt. Baker Beekeeper’s Association