Peter J. Visser Of Counsel
Peter Visser’s practice emphasizes probate and estate planning issues. He has handled dozens of probates and drafted hundreds of wills during his career. Pete understands the issues and the potential problems which may occur when an estate plan is put into operation. He has handled probates involving as little as $2,000.00, and as much as $5,000,000.00. He has also been an executor for some probates, so he knows from the inside the work an executor must perform to complete a probate.
Prior to joining Carmichael Clark, Pete worked as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Washington, worked for a year as an associate with LeCocq, Simonarson & Durnan, and had his own private practice.
Practicing law since: 1966
With Carmichael Clark since: 1974
- University of Washington School of Law, LLB, 1966
- University of Washington, B.A. in Political Science, 1963
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- LAW Advocates
- Mt. Baker Beekeeper’s Association